Monday 29 August 2016

Hello preety preety people
I know I have been a little irregular in posting.But worry not; I am back again with a new ootd post.It’s already December but it’s yet not much colder.A single layer is good enough to keep you warm.Anyway let’s come to today’s post.
I wore a grey tee and layered it with a plaid shirt.And that was warm enough for the weather here.I paired them with my printed leggings and hot pants.To give the look a little fall-winter feeling,I added a scarf and a beanie.I wore my ankle boots and carried a backpack to give the look an overall school girl feel.I really love this outfit.It makes you look so cute n’ all.Also there’s not much fuss.Simple yet stylish and cute.That’s how I would define it.Take a loot at the pictures.













That’s all for today.I will soon be back with a new outfit post.Till then keep smiling and stay blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *