Friday 26 August 2016




Hello everyone…
First of all i want to apologise for being MIA for a long time.I had a very unfortunate family emergency.But life goes on.So i am back with a new outfit post.This outfit was actually shot on 2nd August.It was a little gloomy day.And the sudden outpour of rain ruined my outfit to a little extent.But anyway here’s the pictures.Have a look..
 I have styled a basic black shirt with blue jeans and black heels.I have also folded the jeans upto ankle length.
I added this long chained necklace too.And a narrow red belt to bring a little colour to the look.


For accessories i added this metal cuff and these metal rings.

 The black heels makes the whole outfit look sexy and feminine.
 Dont forget your lovely pout.Swipe a bright red lipstick to ‘up’ the  sexy factor.I believe that red lipstick has the power to transform even the most boring outfit to super stylish instantly.

Lemme check my texts first😉

Hope you liked this look.Keep sending me your love.Stay happy stay blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *