Sunday 11 September 2016

Hello gorgeous people
How are my lovely readers?I had a lovely week.And lovely in the sense that I watched some pretty good movies and read some awesome books in my spare time.So its officially springnow.How does that sound?I love spring.It actually is my favourite season.The world looks a lot more beautiful this time of the year.And not to mention all the cute outfits you can wear.
Coming to today’s outfit post. What does the title say?cowgirl,eh?So you must have already guessed what’s in for today?Denim jeans,fringes,boots and hats.Isn’t that what comes to one’s mind when you hear the word cowgirl/cowboy? Well you guessed that right.
I wore my basic white button down shirt with my blue jeans and black boots.I have also added a sleeveless denim jacket over the shirt.Haven’t accessorised much except for a leather strap watch and a ‘tooth’ pendant.You can also see a hat in some pictures.I pulled my hair up in a pony and smudged some dark kohl for my eyes.subtle lips to give a non-glamourous appearance to the overall cowgirl look.That’s all and we’re ready to ‘eee-aawwhh’ ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ .okay let’s have a look at the pictures.

Outfit details :
Shirt : borrowed from a friend
Jeans : Bought by dad
Boots : STEPpings (bought online from myntra)
Denim jacket : Harshavardhan plaza,bokaro steel city
Watch : Sonata
Pendant : Hallmark, bistupur,jamshedpur
Hat : city style,bistupur,jamshedpur
Okay now that I look like a cowgirl there’s only one more step to actually becoming one.Tolearn how to ride a horse ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll see guys soon.Till then keep loving me.And keep following me on instagram and facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *