Monday 29 August 2016

  • Hello my preety lovely readers,
    Having a great Sunday,aren’t you?Well,to make it even better I already have a new ootd post for you.
    Well do not be mistaken by the post’s title.I will never ever,even in my wildest dreams hope December to stay for ever.I am not at all a winter person.Freezing chilly nights are nightmares for me.But I could not think of a good title for this post.And that’s when Miley came to the rescue πŸ˜› and I stole her song’s title.But inspite of all the turn-offs, winters do come with a promise of amazing outfits and not to forget-CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„
    Let’s now come to my ootd.I wore my purple winter dress with these flat ankle length boots.If you notice you will also see that beneath this winter dress is my striped skirt.I loved how this skirt played peek-a-boo from underneath the dress.I skipped my usual red lipstick and instead put a preety pink one.Have a look at the pictures.













Outfit details :
Dress : V2
Boots : myntra
Skirt : V2
That’s all for now.Enjoy your weekend.I shall soon be back.Be happy.Stay blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *