Saturday 27 August 2016

Hello people 🙋
I am back with a new #ootd post.It is just the beginning of november but there’s already chill in the air by evening.Well I am not a very big fan of winters.I feel so lazy and never want to leave my warm,cozy bed.I just wanna stay in and have warm,delicious food and watch cartoons(I mean the cartoons back in our days and not the ones kids now a days watch 😧).However that is really not possible.oh how I wish I were garfield😛.
Anyway lets come to today’s post.I wore this white winter top with my blue jeans that was rolled upto ankles.I love this top.Its so soft and warm.I also wore my winter shoes with the outfit.



Coming to the accessories now.You can see I have played with my casual look with these chunky accessories.I wore a choker necklace and a big funky earring only on one ear.On the other ear is a simple black earring.I finished off the look with a swipe of red lipstick and a bun.Did you notice how the accessories and the lipstick take the whole look up a notch?Without these the look would have been rather simple and boring.




That’s all for today.Have a very good weekend.Stay blessed.And keep showing me your love on instagram and facebook .

Outfit details :
Top : Big bazaar
Jeans : Really old.Can’t remember
Shoes :  bought by mom
Choker necklace : sakchi
Earring : DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *