Saturday 27 August 2016

Hello people
How was your diwali?Did you burn patakas or were you the pataka this year ๐Ÿ˜œ ? Well now that the festivals are over,it’s time to get on your usual routine.Sounds boring?Yeah,I know I know.How about we do it in style?๐Ÿ˜‰ sounds better?Come on then let’s see what I have got in store for you today.


 I have again styled a work wear look.A monochrome this time.I wore a striped tank with black trousers and a front open black shirt on top.This combination is totally fuss free and yet make you look so classy and elegant.I would say- when in doubt,wear black.
 Since this was intended to be a work wear, I opted for minimal accessories.Just a silver watch and collar chain and that was it.I wore my black heels and finished off the look with a swipe of red lipstick.Check out more pictures.







So that was all for today.Be happy Stay blessed and have a very good week ahead.Lots of love.


Outfit details :
Trousers : daddy’s gift
Tank : V2
Shirt : daddy’s gift again ๐Ÿ˜›
Heels : mommy’s gift( see that’s why I usually skip the ‘outfit deets’ part.I dont even know where I got half the stuff I own)
Watch : a boutique in sakchi
Collar chain : DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *