Tuesday 25 October 2016






Casual and comfortable is what today’s look is all about.
This cotton halter dress from a local Indian brand makes a  perfect summer attire. And the slight chill in the air allowed me to wear my all time favorite denim jacket from Mango (which is otherwise impossible given the hot and humid summer climate that I live in). It was a fun afternoon! Me and my husband went on a long drive, had coffee in a roadside stall and did this shoot at the end of it all.
Oh, forgot to mention, I picked the wedges and the jewelry from Indian flea markets at a throw away price!! 😛 I will share with you some more stuff that I picked up from the flea markets at an unbelievably low price in my next post. So stay tuned…!
For now, take care and have a great day!!
Dress: Remanika / Jacket: Mango / Shoes and Jewelry: Indian Flea market

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *