Sunday 11 September 2016

Hi everyone,
How is life treating you now a days?Mine is pretty much smooth and easy-going.Also its Spring.Favourite season.So I’m actually quite happy.I also did some shopping this week.Another reason to be happy:mrgreen:.
Coming to today’s outfit post now.Don’t you guys love turtleneck?I absolutely do.Its one of my favourite necklines.Today’s post features a turtleneck dress which I wore as a top.Justfolded it below the waist and wore my jeans over it.No brainer.Notice how the dark colours make me appear taller.Wearing dark colours head to toe definitely gives the illusion of more height.I added my black heels to actually elevate my petite frame.These round shades from Forever21 are my current favourite.I also wore a narrow belt and a clutch that matches the belt.Nothing over the top.Yet it looks super chic.What do you guys say?Have a look at the pictures.












Outfit details:
Jeans : Roadster
Dress(worn as top) : KOOVS
Shades : Forever21
Heels : Mommy’s gift
Clutch : Got for free with a Watch😛
Watch : Sonata
Thank you for dropping by.Keep sending me your love and wishes.Until next time XoXo 💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *