Tuesday 25 October 2016

Sensuousness is a virtue that does not come easy to all!!! I had always been on a creative pursuit to capture this element in people (especially women) through my lenses and the results had always been pathetic. But thanks to Sarmistha and her lovely blog, things have really changed for good in the last two years. I got into street style fashion photography in 2013 and the journey has been an amazing learning experience for me.
I do all my shoots with Sarmistha and here is a recent one that celebrates the amalgamation of beauty and sensuality.







I would love to hear your thoughts on this post and I will also keep an eye for any suggestions that you may have for me…It’s so good to be back🙂

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *