Saturday 27 August 2016

Hello pretty pretty readers
How was your Christmas?And how exactly did you celebrate?Also what resolutions are you taking for 2016?
So this is basically my last post of the year which I delayed for long enough and I really apologise for that.But anyway It’s finally done.
Tell me how do you feel about distressed jeans?I personally love them so much.They look so edgy and tough and totally cool.And the good news is You can totally make your own distressed jeans.
So in this post I am going to show you how to shred your jeans.
Step one :
Gather these things- Your jeans,a blade,a pair of scissors and a pin.


Step two :
Turn your jeans inside out.Now you can clearly see the white threads.Mark straight lines where you want to shred.



Step 3 :
Cut along the marked lines with a blade.Remember to make a straight cut.As straight as possible

Step 4 : you can now see loose white threads.start pulling them out carefully with a pin.Try not to break them.However they are strong enough.


Step 5 : When you have pulled out a few strands you may find it a little difficult to continue since the coloured threads keep getting in the way.So just trim them off(only the coloured ones) with a scissor.Be careful not to cut the white threads.

Step 6 : Again start pulling out the white threads.Keep going till you are finished shredding the whole area as desired.

Step 6 : Again start pulling out the white threads.Keep going till you are finished shredding the whole area as desired.


However I haven’t really made a good effort in styling them.Please excuse my laziness.It was a lazy winter sunday.But I shall definitely wear them better soon.
image
That’s all for today.Do try out this DIY and tell me how it turned out.Also you can follow me on instagram to stay updated on new posts and everyday happenings.Until next time.xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *