Tuesday 25 October 2016









Top : Honey / Pants : Lee Cooper / Shoes : Metro Shoes / Bag : Kiara / Sunglasses : Miami Blues / Jewellery : Pantaloons (India)
Today is a day when I planned to break free from my color love at least for once and try some neutral shades. But when you live in a country like India,  known for its bright and colorful culture, you feel encouraged to wear something vibrant all the time. Or at least I do! So I changed all my plans and wore a red top today πŸ™‚
This basic red top is ultimate in comfort in a sunny day like today, and so are my pants from Lee Cooper. It is a perfect blend of style and comfort. I added this multi-string black necklace and a black bracelet to balance the color of my shoes and the bag πŸ˜‰
We had to finish the shoot really fast as it was getting more and more humid progressively. We treated ourselves with some yummy ice creams before heading back home.
How do you like my ‘RED’ look today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *