Sunday 11 September 2016

Hey everyone
How was the weekends?Not really excited about the long week ahead,are you?The past week was a good one especially for the game of thrones fan.Wasn’t it?However this summer heat is a total mood spoiler.All I wanna do is just chill at home all day long.
Keeping the weather in mind,I have a summer outfit post for you girls.
What do you think about rompers?You know,the short jumpsuits?cute,eh?I super like them.However I was a little skeptical about trying one myself.Rompers look flattering on girls with never ending legs(that’s what I thought).And given the fact I am not really blessed with long legs, I was not really sure how they will turn out for me.But hey I tried and don’t I look cute? 😛 check out the pictures.
image


Love this dangling earcuff


I wore this printed romper with a black shrug and red strappy flats.Accessorised them with metal earcuffs and bangles.Tell me what you think about the look?until next time xoxo ðŸ’‹

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *