Friday 26 August 2016

Happy Gandhi Jayanti.How are you doing?I am quite good.October is finally here.Two more months to go before this year ends.Time Flies doesn’t it?Anyway the good thing is that festive times of the year are just around the corner.So before you get into the festive spirit with all ethnic and bling I thought it is a good idea to  post a workwear look.And that is exactly what this post is-a look that you can wear to office/work.
  We all know that a white button down is the most basic of all the wardrobe basics.You can wear to work,to a brunch with friends and even on a night out paired with proper accessories.Its versatility gives it the top rank in wardrobe essentials.Speaking of today’s look,a white shirt gives a very formal look for office.I paired it with a tan coloured pants.I was actually going to pair with black but then i thought I have already put so many monochrome outfits on the blog.Then I thought of wearing it with blue denim but that would look so obvious.Everyone pairs white with blue.I wanted it to be different,hence the tan pants.
Now since this look was meant to be work appropriate I went easy on the accessories.I wore a black choker necklace and a watch.Carried a dark brown clutch and finished off the look with black heels.I skipped my usual red lipstick and put a light coloured one for obvious reasons.Quite easy and very formal-just how I like my work wardrobe.Take a look at more pictures.









Outfit details :
Shirt : borrowed ðŸ˜›
Pants: V2,sakchi,jamshedpur
Choker: bought in a fare
Watch : sonata
Clutch: shreeleathers
Heels: bought from shoe bazaar,sakchi,jamshedpur
That’s all for today.Have a very good day and I will soon be back with another look.keep smiling ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *