Monday 29 August 2016

Hello preety preety people πŸ˜„
How are you guys doing?Gloomy days making you gloomy as well?Yeah,me too.Oh how I miss bright sunny summer days πŸ˜­ .But good thing is Christmas is in three days.And new year following soon after.I love new years-new beginnings,new you.For now let’s come to today’s outfit post.
If you have been following me on instagram , you probably know that my next post would be a DIY one.A stepwise,easy tutorial of distressing your denims.But a little writing work is due and so I shall post it later this week.Today’s post is an ootd post.
It has now started to feel like winter here.There’s chill in the air and the days are gloomy and grey.I miss the sun so much πŸ˜Ώ.I like bright cheerful days.The weather isn’t in my control but my outfits can definitely be.And so to cheer me up I wore this bright woolen jacket in pink.I paired it with my navy jeans.Underneath the jacket you can see I have worn a white sweater.Not only is it making the colours pop,but also It kept me warm.I also wore an off white coloured beanie and my new black flat boots.Have a look.








That’s all for today.I will be back in a day or two with my DIY post.Till then keep smiling and fight away the winter blues πŸ‘Š .

Outfit details :
White sweater : Duke
Jacket : Duke
Jeans : so old I forgot πŸ˜›
Boots : myntra
Beanie : V2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *