Tuesday 25 October 2016


My current location is Guwahati, a city surrounded by rocky hills, lush green fields and exotic wildlife.

It’d be really unwise of me not to take advantage of the beautiful landscape of this city in my photo shoots. While my earlier photo shoots were pretty much in and around Guwahati, today we took off a bit to the outskirts scouting for locations. I am wearing a floral printed wide leg pants from Rosegal along with a Lace-up Bodysuit fromZaful and a matching Blazer. With such an overdose of blue, I needed a seriously neutral coloured background for my outfit to stand out.







This spot was about 25 kms away from the city and with perfect earthy colors and enough sunlight, the photo shoot was quite a success. The best part of all was that the whole photo shoot plan soon became a family outing, with Pankaj’s parents accompanying us on the trip. I have already shared a couple of pictures on my Instagramaccount.
I always support local artisans and you might have noticed that I buy a lot of handicraft accessories and jewelries.

The straw bag that I am carrying is handcrafted by skilled artisans from Manipur and I am sure you can figure out from the photographs that it’s gorgeous!

The detailing and finishing of the bag is simply fabulous. It’s been the perfect partner to my blue look of the day!

We winded up the trip with some sight-seeing and a wholesome meal in a quaint local restaurent. It was indeed a day well-spent. An outing on a Monday seemed like a luxury for me a few months back, but not any more.
This is what I call pure bliss! πŸ™‚
Outfit Details 
Bodysuit : Zaful / Culottes : Rosegal / Blazer : Vero Moda / Boots : Carlton London / Choker : Koovs / Bag and Ear Studs : Local Shops in India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *