Friday 26 August 2016

Hello everyone..
How are my lovely readers? I am quite good.Last week was a lovely one(read:Bae came to see me πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’•).Did you watch kis kis ko pyar karoon?I did.It was funny.However the emotional parts could not make me emotional at all πŸ˜›.I guess comedians should stick to the best thing they can i.e.make us laugh.Oh and yes I also read a book by Colleen Hoover-Hopeless.It was so good(I wanted to add a few more ‘o’ to ‘so’;but that would go against my grammar freak ‘values’ πŸ˜…πŸ˜….)Anyway the book was really good.It was romantic.It was emotional.It was mysterious.And the best part-I never got bored.It kept me interested the whole time(yes,yes I mean kept me awake till late at night and I had to drag myself out of bed the next morningπŸ˜›)
Anyway enough of chit-chats.Let’s come to the outfit now.I saw this preety striped and lacy top and I knew I had to do the stripe on stripe look.So I paired it with the striped skirt I have.I am sure you must have seen it in my previous posts.

When you do the stripe on stripe look try pairing pieces with varied stripe width.You’ll be surprised how good it is going to look.As you see my skirt has close narrow stripes but the stripes on my top are a little wider.Another way you can rock this trend is by pairing pieces with different types of stripes-horizontal with verical or diagonal.However you need to be a little experimental if you want to pair different types of stripes.
I wore my blue heels and for accessories I added an earcuff 






Ok so how do you like my look?Do try a stripe on stripe look yourself and share with me how it turned out.I shall soon be back with another outfit.Stay blessed and keep smiling.


Outfit details:
Top: a local shop in bistupur,Jamshedpur
Skirt: V2,sakchi,Jamshedpur
Heels: shoe bazaar,bistupur,Jamshedpur
Earcuff: online (buy here )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *