Friday 26 August 2016

Hello beautiful readers…
How is the week going for you?May Ganesha lessen your workload/homework and increase your salary/pocket-money πŸ˜›.I have gradually learnt to cope up with the weekdays and not wait for Sundays.It will eventually come(and also go.faster.much faster πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜Ÿ).I really wish I worked in fashion.I would have never hated my work,never feared Mondays nor wait for holidays.But lets not be so hateful.Afterall it pays for all the clothes and shoes and accessories and chicken πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„.
Anyway coming to the outfit now.Today l am wearing an oversized white tee that i have tied at the ends to a knot.I paired it with black trousers and plaid converse shoes.
 For accessories I added a multicoloured choker necklace and a golden cuff and finished off the look with a clutch and sunnies and red lips.



I am a firm believer of red lipstick πŸ’‹.Red lipstick has the power to transform even the most casual looks into bold and feminine form.






Okay I’m tired now πŸ˜›
So how did you like this look?Let me know.I do believe you are following me on fb/instagram.If not you can do so now.Like my facebook page or follow on instagram.Goodbye for now and I will soon be back.Keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *