Friday 26 August 2016

Hello people…
I am back with another ootd.Yes i know its my fourth this week but since its my new blog,i am being a little too frequent with outfit posts.
Coming to the outfit i wore this cute top with the hotpants of same colour family and those strappy flats.Accessorised with some multi-colour beaded bracelets,an anklet and a funky headgear.I would rather wear this outfit on a beach but since i live in a city where beaches are nowhere in sight πŸ˜›;so i just got clicked at home πŸ˜‚ Have a look at the pictures..


             Yes this top is a cutieπŸ˜‰

My favorite pic from this post
             Did you notice the li'l bows on the top

                Hope you liked the outfit.Have a very good day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *