Sunday 6 November 2016

“The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.”

― Paulo Coelho

I am a kind of person who always gets drawn towards intense powerful eyes. I love looking at photographs with close-ups of models in beautiful eye makeup. In my view, expressive eyes speak a thousand words!!! Such is the impact of a pair of strong eyes that it can leave people spell-bound. Indeed a piece of art in itself!!!
Needless to say, I pay a lot of attention to my own pair of eyes as well. I am into eye makeup and most often keep my lips nude. Though nothing special, but I love my eyes just the way they are. It’s my way of loving myself and not wanting to change anything by going under the knife. I do exercise to stay in shape and do use make-up to hide a few flaws here and there but more than that, there isn’t much that I have ever tried to change about my appearance.

The natural color of my eyes is deep brown so I picked Dare Hazel which is a few shades lighter than my natural color. There were the greens and the blues that would have looked beautiful and dramatic, but as a newbie contact lens user, I chose staying closer to my natural eye color.

Then came home this offer from Adore, an Italian Cosmetic and Beauty Contact Lenses company, to try out their range of colored contact lenses. Frankly,  I have never tried out contact lenses before, though you might have seen me in a wide variety of eye wears lately. I was skeptical but interested at the same time to see how my eyes would look in a different color.

Gosh! Why didn’t I think about using contact lenses earlier! I love how intense my eyes look.

It’s pretty much like trying out a new eye makeup, switching to a new lip or a hair color.

Nothing outrageous, no going under the knife, just plain and simple colored contact lenses! Although the shade isn’t much different from my natural color but at least I am confident to wear colored lenses more frequently and may be even try out some dramatic shades next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *