Friday 26 August 2016

Hello preety ladies,
How have you been?I am a little late at posting this week.But to compensate that I am going to post two looks today;with the same dress.The hero of this week is the denim dress.Denim dresses are a rage now.I personally love them so much,specially the blue ones.However the one I have is in black which is lovely too.So I have styled this denim dress in two ways.The first one is a chic and stylish look.And the second one is a little girly and cute.check out.
THE STYLISH CHIC
This one is for all the chic girls out there.I paired this dress with a bright pink stole and black shoes.I have added my nerdy glasses to make it look chic.I accessorised with my pink watch and a beaded bracelet.








THE GIRLY-GIRL
Now coming to the second look.This one is a cute and girly one.I have let my hair down.And paired this dress with nude pumps and silver metallic accessories.Simple and cute.







So how do you like these looks?I suggest you give the denim dresses a try.They look so super stylish.And If you do,let me know how you styled them.
By the way happy navratri.Celebtate this puja with lots of love and laughter.Stay happy.Be blessed.And keep sending me your love.buh-bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *