Saturday 27 August 2016

Hello peeps
How is life treating you this week?And how was your navratra?Diwali too is just around the corner.Diwali is my favourite festival;because its the festival of lights.There’s no darkness(yes I’m scared of the dark 😛); just lights and lights everywhere.Colourful,tiny twinkling lights.The whole city looks so preety 😍.Yes,on that account Christmas too is my favourite festival.So how are you going to celebrate diwali?What  do you guys do?Do tell me everything.For now let us just come to today’s outfit post.I wanted to do a ethnic post this week.So here it is for you-a black kurti.I have styled it in a simple way.Have a look at the pictures.












This is my first ethnic post.Do tell me how you like it?Keep smiling and keep sending me your love.Also do not forget to follow me on instagram and facebook .


Outfit Details:
Kurti : Big Bazaar.Mango.Jamshedpur
Heels : a shop in Sakchi.Jamshedpur(forgot the name)
Bracelet : gifted by a friend (thank you mohini 😘♡)
Earrings : sakchi.Jamshedpur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *