Sunday 11 September 2016

Hello readers.Excited for the weekends?Me too.Well I have got a fun Do It Yourself(DIY) post for you guys that you can make this weekend.Most of you must have seen me sporting a headgear( that I have made myself) in my previous posts.In case you haven’t,do check them out here and here.
So if you guys want to know how I made this pretty thing read on.Its not very difficult.And I have a stepwise post(with pictures) for you guys.Lets see how do we start.
Step 1 :

Things you are going to need-A long necklace with a pretty pendant, 1-2 more linked chains,some trinkets,circular hooks.Trust me that’s all you’ll need.
Step 2:

See the hook in the picture?And the arrow mark?That’s where you need to join a linked-chain with the necklace.Similarly join them at the end too.
Step 3:

It should look something like this.Pretty simple,yeah?
Step 4:

Add some trinkets according to your choice.I added 3 black beads on one of the strings.
Step 5:
Guess what?You are done.Now put it on and go flaunt your latest accessory.You may need to use bobby pins to keep the thing from slipping off.

Did you like this DIY?Make one for yourself and let me know how it turned out.Have a very happy weekend.love ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *