Sunday 11 September 2016

Hello everyone :D:D
How is the week treating you?Don’t let my ‘hello smile’ fool you; my days are a lot hectic now a days.But still I managed to watch “kapoor n sons” 😛.How could I miss a movie with 3 super cuties in it?Aliya looked super adorable as always.Fawad was a treat to the eyes and ‘my hottie’ Sidhhart 😍😍 made me weak in the knees once again.The movie was good too.Emotional to be exact.
Anyway tomorrow is Holi.Many people are even celebrating it today.So I wish everyone a very happy and colourful Holi.
Coming to today’s outfit post.I donned an all-black monochrome outfit.The purse isn’t black though.Neither are the heels.Okay okay its not an ‘all black’ outfit.😛
I wore a long black spaghetti top with slits on the sides.Don’t you think it looks like a kurti(a traditional Indian wear)?I paired my top with a slim fit black trousers folded a few inches above the ankles.I accessorised the outfit with an oxidised metal cuff and round shades and carried a mint blue sling bag.And completed the look with these nude highheels.Trust me these super high heels are a pain to wear.But the things we do for the love of heels 🙈.Have a look at the pictures.




Did you notice my hair?Isn’t it cute?I braided my bangs from both sides and pinned them at the back,letting the rest of the hair loose.
Outfit details :
Top : KOOVS
Pants : Daddy bought these
Heels : KOOVS
Shades : Forever21
Bag : a local shop in Sakchi, Jamshedpur
That’s all for today folks.Celebrate Holi with love,happiness and ofcourse colour.I’ll see yousoon.Till then keep sending me your love.xoxo 💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *