Sunday 11 September 2016

Hello everyone,
How have you been?Its just April but the sun is unbearable.How are you guys trying to beat the heat?Stay cool and drink lots of water.You don’t want to be dehydrated.And remember to wear comfortable cotton clothes.
Coming to today’s outfit post.I got this cute garfield printed tee recently.Its very light weight and totally comfy.I’m so gonna wear it all summer long.For today’s post I paired it with printed pants and ballet flats.
By the way did you guys notice that I curled my hair?Does it not look pretty?:mrgreen:
Check out more pics





Outfit details :

Outfit details :
Tee : kook n keech(bought online from myntra)
Pants : borrowed from a friend
Ballet flats : yepme
Watch : sonata
That’s all for today folks.will see you guys soon in another post.Till then keep smiling and happy summer πŸŒžπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸŒΌπŸ¨πŸ§πŸ¦πŸΉ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *