Sunday 11 September 2016

Happy Valentine’s day pretty readers 💖.How are you celebrating?Trust me you don’t wanna know how I am celebrating my v-day.I am in a vehicle service center,getting my scooty serviced,and utilizing the ‘waiting room’ to write my blog post 😂 Isn’t that too romantic?
But anyway don’t worry.My day may not be romantic at all but my outfit(post) sureis.That’s another thing that now(on actual v-day) I am in my jeans and tee and crocs(and there’s nothing romantic about that)🙈.
Okay okay enough of cribbing and sulking.Let’s come to today’s post.I wore a pretty pink dress in the lightest shade,given the day is meant for reds and pinks.Paired it with super high ankle boots in black.The dress and the shoes both have golden details and so I added a golden watch for accessorising.Pretty sharp cat-eye liner and a swipe of rosy pink lipstick was all I did to finish the look.Have a look at the pictures.


Outfit details :
Dress : Reliance Trends
Boots : Trésmode
Watch : Timex
That’s all for today folks.Have a very good day.Enjoy with your loved ones.xoxo 💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *