Sunday 11 September 2016

Happy sunday people:mrgreen:
How is life?Is 2016 treating you well?Well,for me it’s quite good.Did you watch any good movies recently?I could not even watch the new Star WarsπŸ˜₯.No bollywood movies even.Sometimes I really get bored.But the good news is I have started loving weekdays.Noseriously.Find it hard to believe?Yeah,me too.But it’s true πŸ™ˆ
Okay enough of chit-chats.Let’s come to today’s outfit.Don’t you guys love dungarees?Totally cute and so In.Oh me love them so so much πŸ˜».Last week I got my hands on this cutie and I was so excited to style them.So this post is all about my ultimate love for dungarees.

I wore my denim dungarees with a basic white tee and plaid sneakers and accessorised them with a choker and beaded bracelets.I braided my hair partially.Easy,playful andcute.Well this is just one look.I am gonna style it in various other ways too.For now have a look at this one.



Which one do you prefer?The one with the nerdy glasses or the one with the aviators?Do tell me your opinions.And keep following me on instagram .Until next time.Love πŸ’–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *