Tuesday 25 October 2016

As evident from my last post and the photo shoot, I have decided to go with the flow and not let my fashion confusions hold me back from trying anything that may seem a bit off-season. I am celebrating this so-called new found freedom by flaunting an all-white look for the day. It’s can never be a bad idea to enjoy the last few days of sunshine in a Layered V Neck Bell Sleeve Dress, sandals and transparent eye wear.
A little white dress can create an effortlessly stylish vibe and that aspect of this dress made me instantly connect to it. Fancy eye-wear is my current obsession. In my monochrome post, I have stressed upon the importance of accessories and how

“Right accessories can give a serious boost to any outfit”.

Following my own quote, I tried out a pair of cool transparent aviators adding some much needed edge to my look of the day.








Having said it all, I truely hope you liked the post, the outfit and the photographs. I picked my little white dress from Rosegal and I would love for you to check out their trendy collection.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Outfit Details 
Dress : Rosegal / Sandals : Jabong / Eye Wear : MTV Roadies / Ear Studs : Locals shops in India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *