Sunday 6 November 2016

I had all the plans to do absolutely nothing over the weekends but my plans unfortunately got cancelled. We had a last minute client photo shoot to do and Diwali, the Indian festival of lights, literally darkened all my efforts to relax during the weekends! It wasn’t such a huge disappointment as I did enjoy lighting lamps and bursting quite a few crackers, but the cracker noises disturbed our 4 year old Cocker Spaniel, so we had to stop! In short is was a pretty weird weekend.
Anyways, the weekend is over, it’s Monday and I am once again starting to wear fall outfits, well, fall colors mostly.

I forever wanted a maxi skirt and as suprising as it may sound, I actually didn’t have a single one until now!

A huge thanks to Dresslily for sending me this high waist long skirt and the matching sling bag.



The outfit of the day is a part of my ongoing collaboration with a few fashion sites. I have picked up some really cool pieces that I absolutely love and putting together outfits that are inspiring as well as wearable. The series of collaboration started with my Monochrome look published a while back and I still have quite a few pieces lined up to be shot and posted. I don’t think I can get started on them any time soon as they all would be real fall outfits and I will have to wait around for it to get a lot cooler than the current temparature.

 I have been waiting to wear fall fashion for quite a while now and have taken an attempt or two earlier to pretend it’s fall. But the weather refuses to co-operate with my idea of fashion. All I have been priviledged to do until now is wear some darker colors in lighter fabrics. But I’d still love to call this look of my fall outfits and yeah, it’s my favorite because of the brown maxi skirt.

So, have you started dressing up for the fall season already or are you still waiting for the fall to arrive in your place like me?

Please say you are still waiting for fall like me, I would love some company! 🙂
Outfit Details
Top : Femella / Skirt and Bag : Dresslily / Shoes : Mango / Belt and Hat : Zaful / Finger Rings : Accessorize / Necklace and Ear Studs : Local Shops in India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *