Tuesday 25 October 2016


The title of the post may seem a bit odd but it is actually a very realistic situation for most of us. We find ourselves in some kind of a fashion dilemma most often than not, no matter how good we think we are in styling ourselves. The moment I decided to do a photo shoot of this spaghetti strap criss back floral print dress sent to me by Dresslily, I went absolutely blank for a while. Not because I was clueless about styling it. As a matter of fact I quite clearly knew that this dress would look great teamed with a golden belt, golden bracelet and boots. But I had no idea how to justify wearing a floral maxi dress in the first place!


I am not a fashion slave. In fact, I challenge fashion rules pretty often and break them even more frequently. So, I am totally comfortable pulling off summer fashion in winter. What really bothered me is the inconsistency in my outfit posts on the blog lately. In my last few post you must have seen me covered head to toe in fall colors giving the illusion of a cool winter weather, and today’s photo shoot in a floral maxi dress has a strong summer vibe. Let me blame it on the confusing weather in my city, as we transition from summer to winter. Currently some days are excessively hot and humid while the others are rainy and a bit chilly. I dress to the weather and thus quickly switching from summer to winter and back to summer with every post.





Recently one of my readers shared that according to her fashion can be quite a challenge at times. While I agreed with her to a large extent, a voice inside me whispered,

Yes baby, bring it on! I am up for the challenge!

Outfit Details 
Dress : Dresslily / Boots : Carlton London / Belt : Zaful / Bracelet : Roselily / Ear Studs : Locals shops in India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *